| Android Developer in Waterloo
Come join the Digital Security Revolution!
At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a Rockstar Android Developer.
Overview of Your Contribution:
If Android patterns and practices have no secrets for you and you are a Google Play-addict, you’ve found a good fit. We are looking for an accomplished Android Developer with qualitative experience. Closely working with 5 other developers, you will be a key part of the Development team, developing Android applications and their integration with back-end services and successfully launching new apps on Google Play. You will also work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of APrivacy’s infrastructure. You will work to ensure best-of-breed standards for every APrivacy solution which needs to meet our clients’ high expectations while being easy to use.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Design and build user-facing features for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and bottlenecks corrections in the Android application
• Improving application performance such as optimization in terms of memory usage and speed
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Your Best Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Android design and development
• Has already been able to publish Android apps on Google Play
• Ability to demonstrate proven skills working in Objective C, and/or Swift
• Previous experience with porting applications to the Android platform would be an asset
• Feel comfortable with the Startup environment
Our Company Spirit and Work Advantages:
• A unified and trusted team that creates a dynamic environment (social events)
• A unique, highly innovative, top quality and exciting technology to shape
• Creative atmosphere that pushes you to outperform (with fun)
• An opportunity to deal with current and essential topics (cyber security, digital experience) without forgetting the excitation of the challenge and the impact it can make (transforming an entire industry)
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org