| Database Developer (MySQL)
Come join the Digital Security Revolution!
At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a megastar Database Developer (MySQL).
Overview of Your Contribution:
Come and showcase your database knowledge and experience within a high-profile project environment. The purpose of your role will be to provide ongoing systems analysis and development work surrounding APrivacy’s databases. The main responsibilities will be to ensure the performance, availability and security of MySQL instances. Besides your primary missions, you will also orchestrate upgrades, backups, and provision of database instances, as well as documenting the processes. All of this will follow APrivacy’s high standards and requirements to meet its clients’ high expectations.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design and develop MySQL code (tables, indexes, constraints, queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers etc.) as part of product development
• Be responsible for the operational aspects of the Dev/QA/Production/MySQL systems
• Write database code (tables, queries, index etc.) in addition to maintenance of existing database codes
• Perform query optimization, performance tuning, and database designing
• Work closely with other developers by creating and optimizing in-application SQL
• Bring marked improvements in the database layer with respect to design, performance, and database documentation
• Troubleshoot and resolve database problems
Your Best Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in designing database for high volume transactional enterprise systems
• Expertise in the development of stored procedures/functions creation
• Good understanding of administering MySQL database cluster in a production setting
• Previously work with n-tier applications architecture
• Good knowledge of release management and configuration management
• Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
• Development experience coding in Java will be an asset
Our Company Spirit and Work Advantages:
• A unified and trusted team that creates a dynamic environment (social events)
• A unique, highly innovative, top quality and exciting technology to shape
• Creative atmosphere that pushes you to outperform (with fun)
• An opportunity to deal with current and essential topics (cyber security, digital experience) without forgetting the excitation of the challenge and the impact it can make (transforming an entire industry)
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org