| Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Come join the Digital Security Revolution!
At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a Great Marketing & Public Relations Manager.
What we’re looking for
• Minimum five years of experience in marketing and public relations management roles
• Develops and executes strategic PR campaigns to build brand awareness and support the growth of APrivacy’s priority sectors
• Manages media outreach to promote thought leadership reports and profiles as industry expert on trends across tier one media
• Plans and manages press events; writes press materials, website content, flyers, external messages; provides media-training to partners
• Delivers high-quality writing and editing support on marketing material, web content, executive talking points, thought leadership, etc.
• Secures and drives marketing opportunities via speaking engagements at chambers, conferences, leadership Q&A columns and opinion articles in top-tier publications and professional bodies
• Monitors, measures and shares campaign results; strives to improve offline and online PR campaigns to deliver tangible outcomes
• Develops social media strategies for report launches and actively campaigns across digital channels to build brand engagement and thought leadership status online
• Proven strategic response and implementation in crisis and issues management
• Exceptional ability to build strong and trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and articulate marketing vision with clarity, consistency and decisiveness
• Self-reliant, great problem solver, results oriented
• Passion about working in international markets
•Previous experience in banking and/or luxury goods channels would be beneficial
•Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese considered a significant asset
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to email@example.com