| Quality Assurance Engineer
Come join the Digital Security Revolution!
At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a superstar Quality Assurance Engineer.
Overview of Your Contribution:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will play a key role in APrivacy’s product development process, by being part of the R&D team in Canada. Following APrivacy’s QA Lead’s guidance and coordinating with the QA and Development teams, you will be responsible for designing, scheduling and conducting successful QA tests before product launches. You will work to ensure best-of-breed standards for every APrivacy solution which needs to meet our clients’ high expectations while being easy to use. Identifying and resolving system malfunctions should be in your genes, and automated tests one of your main hobbies.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Develop test specifications and strategies following clients’ requirements and needs
• Identify tests’ risks and how they could be handled
• Gather test requirements alongside QA, Development and Sales teams
• Launch and manage QA automated tests
• Use Robot Framework to shape scripting tests
• Prepare test reports and test summaries to efficiently outline results
• Help resolve environment deployment issues
• Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
Your Best Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with a focus on QA automation
• Experience working in a QA team environment with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via automated testing
• Ability to determine scope and risks associated with tests
• Capabilities to architect/design automated tests
• Knowledge on scripting tests using the Robot Framework
• Experience working with agile teams (collaboratively coming up with scenarios, converting scenarios to test cases and subsequently automating these tests)
Our Company Spirit and Work Advantages:
• A unified and trusted team that creates a dynamic environment (social events)
• A unique, highly innovative, top quality and exciting technology to shape
• Creative atmosphere that pushes you to outperform (with fun)
• An opportunity to deal with current and essential topics (cyber security, digital experience) without forgetting the excitation of the challenge and the impact it can make (transforming an entire industry)
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org