| Senior Software Engineer (Java) in Waterloo
Come join the Digital Security Revolution!
At APrivacy, we provide a seamless digital security that delivers multi-channel customer experiences. We are thus looking for the best talents that seek to upgrade digital security in every possible way. Join the journey of an award-winning FinTech start-up that has already begun to change the Financial Services industry on two continents.
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Software Engineer (Java).
Overview of Your Contribution:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who knows everything about Java. If you dream of working on the related web-based services and make them outperform the standards, welcome to APrivacy. You will be responsible for all the aspects of developing, designing and maintaining Java and applications on Java. As a senior software engineer, you are used to work in the software development environment and you already experienced the management of software projects and developers. Your role at APrivacy will be quite similar while you will be encouraged to meet our clients’ high expectations.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and maintain high-performance web-based services
• Design, develop, prototype and test the subsystem and its interface
• Design and develop applications on Java
• Provide timeline estimates for projects in an agile environment
• Contribute in the selection of tools, methodologies, and technologies
• Effectively communicate with technical team members and supervisors
• Participate in team discussions and planning sessions
• Provide mentorship and code reviews to team members
Your Best Qualifications:
• 7+ years developing enterprise applications with Java
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with Spring/Hibernate or ideally, the Play Framework
• Significant knowledge in designing distributed high transactional enterprise applications
• Previous work in an agile software development environment
• Ability to mentor other intermediate/junior software developers
• A background in cryptography would be an asset
Our Company Spirit and Work Advantages:
• A unified and trusted team that creates a dynamic environment (social events)
• A unique, highly innovative, top quality and exciting technology to shape
• Creative atmosphere that pushes you to outperform (with fun)
• An opportunity to deal with current and essential topics (cyber security, digital experience) without forgetting the excitation of the challenge and the impact it can make (transforming an entire industry)
If you are thrilled by this description, apply now by clicking on the below button or send your resume and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org